Minimum Viable and Minimum Marketable Product
MVP: Go through a learning curve by creating product prototypes and adapt them based on customer feedback.
MMP: Focus on basic customer needs and deliver a product based on the less is more philosophy.
- MVP as an iterative "learning vehicle"
- Gather relevant data from users and customers
- Learn from the results
- Apply results to version / product accordingly
- Apply a "validate and learn" approach
- Go to an insight point of view
- Smallest possible feature, that addresses the basic users needs and can be marketed and sold succesfully
- Create desired user experience
- Reduces time to market
- Avoid overengineered products
- Develop for the few not the many
- Launch product as soon as possible