During this workshop you will dive into Scaling Agile in an enterprise environment. On sprint, release , program (multi team) and organisation level. This workshop is perfect for companies which are familiar with Scrum already and want to scale i.e. want to work together agile across multiple teams and projects or for companies which are using Scrum already for bigger projects and are not satisfied with the outcome.
- You are an agile Project- / Progam Manager and want to learn how to realize bigger projects with Scrum across several teams
- You want to design and change the project methodology within your company and Scrum should be a part of it
- You are a Scrum Master within a large project / program
- You are a Scrum Coach within your organisation
- You are a Prodcut Owner for a large product / project within several teams
- You are a Manager or a member of the Executive Board and are responsible for the provision of projects and / or products and you want to render your organisation or a part of it to be agile.
During a one-day workshop you will pursue three different targets:
1. Develop a comprehension for the challenge of Scaling Agile, to phrase your company specific
challenges. These could be typically framed within three dimensions.
- Scaling: Quantity of teams which are geared up to each other, complexity of
the project as of the products.
- Distribution: Quantity of teams which need to be aligned to each other at different locations. Combination between internal / external employees, outsourcing and nearshoring.
- Maturity Level: The level of agile principles which are being practised within the
company and how many essential insights exist.
2. You will obtain a basic understanding of the four most popular Scaling Frameworks (DAD, LeSS, SAFe and Nexus). We will discuss your similarities and differences so you can master the challenge of Scaling.
3. Create a toolset which will help you to determine the correct decisions for your company. We are dividing the challenge of Scaling in different components, to ensure that the most important questions will be clarified. There is no “one size fits all solution”, every company needs an own solution. That is what Agility is about.
A few example question which we will discuss within this context:
- How important is the velocity of the delivery (time to market)?
- How important is innovation for you?
- Where are the teams standing at the moment?
- How complex and integrated is your product?
- How does your time frame and motivation to become agile look like?
- What are the consequences of an outage of your product?
The answers on those questions will help you to find a viable concept for every of the following ten components. Based on this concept it will be possible to determine decisions for your Scaling strategy.
The ten components in detail:
1. Team level, Scrum process
2. Strategic Vision
3. Backlog Prioritization
4. Backlog Resolution and Refinement
5. Release Planning
6. Release Management
8. Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving
9. Team coordination of spread teams
10. Metrics and transparency
For every component we will present you a potential idea of implementation based on our practical experience.The target is to enable you to develop your own Scaling startegy (or utizilize an existing framework), so that you can start with the implementation and enhance it through continuous improvement.
Subsequent trainings and inducements
Advanced Scrum Master Skills
If you are an experienced Scrum Master and want to know how to take your team on a higher performance level, the subsequent workshop should be your decision.
This workshop includes:
- Tools and techniques to take teams on a higher performance level
- Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Integration
- Problem Solving
- Test Driven Development
Duration: 1 Day, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Next Date: On Request
Price: 980 CHF per Person, in-house prices on request
Language: German, English on request
Trainer: Christoph Adelmann and Oliver Leder
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.