During a one-day training you can achieve a basic understanding of Scrum and what it means to be agile. Take your first dive into the world of effectiveness, collaboration and self-organisation. Get to know the benefits of working in an agile environment and how you can make a change in your organization.
- Scrum principals: Develop a picture of the necessary core values which are essential for a high functioning, agile working environment. Together we will acquire the pillars of an agile mindset such as prioritization, self-organization or iterative development.
- Scrum roles: Learn about the different roles a basic scrum team consists of. Together we will obtain a clear overview about tasks, responsibilities and competencies for the whole Scrum team. Additionally we will create a shared insight about servant leadership and how everyone can evolve his or her team to gain a better performance as well as a higher agile maturity level.
- Scrum artifacts: Get in close touch with the Scrum artifacts, which build the foundation of an agile environment: Develop an understanding of the different logs, how to use them and discover the benefits.
- Scrum ceremonies: Demonstrate what you have learned and simulate your first Scrum ceremonies in a team. Throughout the whole simulation you will discover first hand why being agile can increase productivity, increase effectiveness and satisfaction.
- Scrum flow: Directly start with your first sprint, discover the Scrum flow together with a team. Get to know the agile iteration and experience the advantages.
Duration: 1 Day, 9:00 am – 5:15 pm
Price: 980 CHF per Person, in-house prices on request
Language: German, English on request
Trainer: Christoph Adelmann and Oliver Leder
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.